Data I/O Technology
FlashCORE III Universal Device Programmer
The Industry's most trusted universal programming engine with tens of thousands of devices supported and over a billion devices programmed.
Programming Systems with FlashCORE III
At the core of all Data I/O's programming systems is the FlashCORE III programming engine. FlashCORE III is the industry’s most trusted universal programming engine with tens of thousands of devices supported.
Keep your production processes running at maximum velocity for devices and files of any size using FlashCORE III programming architecture. With optimized algorithms, FlashCORE III is used to program 100's of millions of devices and is trusted to keep tier one automotive electronics, wireless, consumer electronics, and industrial controls manufacturers running at peak production throughput. FlashCORE III is expertly integrated into all of Data I/O's current manual and automated programming systems.
- Read/write speeds greater than 20 MBytes per second (80 Mbits/s) for capable devices
- Download speeds at 10 MBytes per second over 100 Base-T Ethernet connection
- 4 sockets per adapter
- Configurable FPGA for optimized algorithms
- Largest library of NAND Bad Block Schemes
- Tens of thousands of devices already supported
A revolutionary programming platform unrivaled performance at an extraordinary value.
Engineered to maximize manufacturing velocity with rapid download, program, and verify speeds.
- Engineered for ultra-fast programming performance up to 160 MBytes/sec with TurboBoost
- Supports cache memory up to 256 GBytes and extensible up to 512 GBytes
- 2x faster download speed up to 50 MBytes/sec to all programmers simultaneously reducing job set-up
Managed and Secure Programming
Manage and secure your programming job from design through manufacturing for the highest quality.
- LumenX Software secures your programming job package from creation to production
- Comprehensive Version Control and Traceability Software for managed programming
- Seamless integration with SentriX Product Creator software simplifying the security job creation process
Designed for the highest quality at the lowest total cost per programmed part for an exceptional value.
- 3x programming capacity with up to 8 sockets/ programmer and up to 14 LumenX programmers in the PSV7000 for 112 sockets or 6 programmers in the PSV5000 for 40 sockets
- Architected to support the latest device technologies today and in the future
- Easy upgrade to support Universal Flash Storage
Media I/O Options and Peripherals
Fiber Laser Marking
High precision laser marking system. Control the size and depth of the laser mark with ease. Supports complex marks including QR codes, logos, and large to very small font sizes.
PSV7000 fiber laser system marks two devices simultaneously
PSV5000 fiber laser system marks one device at a time
3D Coplanarity Vision
3D vision inspection ensures all leaded and non-leaded device pins/bumps fall within their manufactured tolerances (coplanarity). Devices that fail 3D inspection are rejected, ensuring only known good programmed devices are placed into the output media. The PSV7000 with 3D vision inspects a variety of device packaging including BGA, CSP, QFT, TSOP, SOIC, and J-Lead devices in three dimensions. Included are standard device file libraries for easy set-up and training.
3D Coplanarity Vision is supported on the PSV7000
Ionizers are essential for controlling static in automated programming systems. Failure to control static charge can lead to product losses from electrostatic discharge (ESD). By continuously generating positive and negative ions, ionizers neutralize surface areas that are charged. For this reason, recognizing and eliminating electrostatic discharge in your PSV automated programming system is becoming increasingly important for quality assurance.
PSV7000 supports 1 self-monitoring integrated ionizer with 13 emitters
PSV5000 supports up to 3 integrated ionizers
PSV2800 supports up to 2 integrated ionizers
NexTeach Pro for PSV7000
NexTeach is Data I/O’s next generation of job teaching technology. NexTeach simplifies the teaching process by automating the XYZR measurements and coordinates with the single touch of a button. NexTeach Pro Combines:
NexTeach Vision: Easily find the device center (x-y) from PSV7000 user interface. NexTeach Vision is ideal for small devices
NexTeach Laser: Quickly teach Z-height without touching the device with air (vacuum or puff)
NexTeach Software: Automatically teach the XYZ measurements with a touch of a button
NexTeach Pro is available on the PSV7000. Download the NexTeach datasheet to learn more.
2D Tape Out Inspection
Ensure quality by inspecting for laser marks, ink marks and device orientation verification when the devices are placed into the tape-out.
2D tape-out inspection is supported on both the PSV7000 and PSV5000